- You will receive email notifications alerting you to evaluation availability.
- Although you will need your X.500 internet id and password to access course evaluations, there is no link between your personal information and your answers. You are assured of complete confidentiality.
- AHC courses use different CourseEval system
- IMPORTANT: In cases where there is more than one instructor for an individual course, each instructor must have a separate online evaluation set up.
- If your course does not end during the default date range, please choose “No” on the set up form once you are asked if the dates are ok or not. Use the Comments area on the next screen to state what is the end date of your course.
- Courses should administer either the paper or the online version of the SRT, not both. Information about paper and pencil course evaluations can be found at http://oms.umn.edu/srt/.
- AHC instructors should use AHC's CourseEval system.
- Carlson instructors should work with their departments.
Spring 2013 Schedule
Twin Cities and Rochester
Official end-of-semester evals with SRT form will run: Mon 4/29 through Sun 5/12
Official end-of-semester evals with SRT form will run: Mon 4/22 through Sun 5/5
Please email custom date requests directly to email@example.com with rationale.